Thank you to Father Jack Sewell for giving my mom the Sacrament of the Sick in her room at Saddleback Memorial, and for praying with us, and to Father Ramos, Monsignor Gibson, Julia, Uncle Bill, Jeff, Gretchen and Matt for a beautiful service. Thanks to all who honored our mother, grandmother and sister with your presence at her Memorial Mass and Reception.



Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hi there!

Excuse me while I tidy, up a bit. (My mom, to her everlasting glory clung to the curious concept of melding white wall-to-wall carpet 'til the end).

Anyway, a lot has gone in all our lives since that July morning at Saddleback Hospital in 2010. But I've decided to revive the blog and dedicate it to those of us still living, and who have expressed interest in seeing new posts. Honestly, I was too overwhelmed with grief and writer's block to do it.

Anyway, as time passed, we lost my dear Aunt Mary Ann Kaffer.

See obituary at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?pid=175993372

In 2013, our dear Uncle Bill had already gone to his Heavenly Home, and let me tell you the Catholic Church showed up in droves down in Temecula! (My aunt and uncle weren't stingy in their financial support of the Church!)

The link to his obituary containing his extraordinary life history can be found at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?pid=164883374

Her son Matthew moved to Washington State. He posts on Facebook sometimes.

 This will conclude my update for now but anyone is able to contact me (Elyse) at epintar56@gmail.com or elyselucilereed@gmail.com (although that is my Facebook related account which I check less often)

Hope all are well!

Elyse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternal Life

Eternal Life
in the Fellowship of the Spirit